It is Tuesday which is normally my least favorite day. Monday is over and I cant blame my sleepiness on a long weekend anymore and Friday is still very far away.
However, this Tuesday is pretty great. I woke up and felt wonderful. It is chilly outside which makes everything better and since the temp tonight is supposed to dip into the 5os I think I can justify my chicken tortilla soup as dinner.
m cant explain it but I am just in a very good place. I feel like things have happened in my life and for years I have had stress but God has used all of that to give me such peace and happiness with where I am today. I feel like such a luck girl these days.
Also, it is T minus 23 days till Im in the Big Apple with Husband and Mr and Mrs. Best gal pal. Im already craving Ippudo noodles and hot chocolate in Central Park!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment