Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm a brat

Well its official, Im a whining, ungrateful, brat. Luckily husband loves me enough to put up with it.

Yesterday was our Wedding Anniversary.  9 years of mostly wedded bliss. I am so happy to celebrate this with husband because marriage isn't always easy and I am proud that we made it through some of the rocky times. Today our marriage is joyful, and easy, and mature which is a nice place to be. We however as individuals are not always so joyful, easy, or mature.

Husband has been neglecting me lately due to work and family issues that took him away. I am understanding and let it slide but was expecting that once these things settled down he would be back to the loving, attentive husband that he should be. So when I woke up yesterday morning and husband treated it like any other old day I was mad, hurt too. So I went to work determined that I would be mad at him for the rest of the day.


Well he ruined my plans to be mad all day.  Last night he gave me an incredible gift. My grandmothers engagement ring from the 1930's that was broken, missing a stone, and in general could not be worn is now fully restored and on my finger. It is not an expensive ring with flashy diamonds but it is a family heirloom that I will have to pass to my daughter or granddaughter one day.





No comments:

Post a Comment