Friday, June 15, 2012

2ND Trimester....YAYAYAYAY!

14 weeks baby! now just 26 more to go.

I think my first official craving is lime. I drink water with a whole lime squeezed in it all day long. Its a much better craving than chocolate or bacon or something weird like those people on tv.

I prematurely bought my first pair of maternity pants. They have an elastic waist (not the full belly thing) and are basic khaki pants. HAHAHA they are way too big. I wore them to work one day this week and when I sat in the car I thought "Yes these are awesome" then by the end of the day I was thinking "My pants wont stay up"......Oh well, they were $8 and will come in handy eventually.

Every week I look forward to the weekend for two reasons......1) sleeping late and not having to get dressed for work and 2) Pool time with the girl friends. In addition to that this weekend we have the season premier of SUITS. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment