He are G's 5 month stats:
- 14 lbs 3 oz, 26.25 inches long In case you were wondering that puts him in the 18th percentile for weight and the 73rd for height. So, tall and skinny.
- Sleeping from 7:30 pm until about 5:30-6am. Some time I can feed him at 5:30 and he will sleep until 7 or a little after. Other times I hold him and he will sleep until 7. I know its a bad habit but 5:30 is too early to start the day.
- We try to keep a schedule but his naps can be frustrating short some times. We are working on getting him over he 30-40 minute nap hump, its a process.
- He is a grabber. Glasses, jewelry, noses....if its within reach he is gonna grab it. He has an excellent kung fu grip and everything goes promptly in his mouth.
- Breast feeding is still going well. He loves him some boob. We have started letting the sitter give him one bottle of formula a day in order to start the sure to be slow weaning process.
- We started cereal!!! I was going to wait another month because now 6 months is the recommendation but he was very interested in our food which is apparently a sign that they are ready. He ate it the first time, very little resistance. Rice cereal wasn't for us (constipation) but oatmeal is working well. Every day we increase the amount a little and he always gets upset when we are done.
- He sits up in most chairs and against the boppy. He wants to do it himself but still falls over.
- He will scoot a few inches to a toy when he wants it really bad but I still think we have a little while before mobility is a huge concern.
- He loves to rub his hand on our faces all sweet and soft and just when you think it cant get any sweeter he tries to peel your skin off with his sharp baby claws. He has also tried to eat my nose and chin. That's what I get for trying to cuddle him like a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment