Wednesday, September 4, 2013

To All of the Super Moms I know

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

 I am guilty of it. I am guilty like everyone else. But why? Why do we need to knock others down to lift ourselves up. Lets not ladies. I read a post this morning on not being Super Mom. It reminded me to look at myself before I worry about all the other ladies out there. 

I am a Wife, Mom, Follower of Jesus, Engineer, Friend, who loves to read, sleep in, keep a clean house, cook but I never have time, Laugh, love, embrace adventure. I rarely look put together. I rarely fix my hair or wear makeup. I haven't had a manicure in a decade but I sneak in a facial every once in a while. I work but my son is with a loving sitter. I question my choices everyday. I am still breastfeeding at almost 9 months. I have not lost my baby weight. I don't care about organic anything, I love the oil industry. I am unapologetically me. I am on the path the Lord has put me on. I am not perfect and I never will be. And because I love my baby more than I ever thought possible I think that does make me super mom. And I just happen to know that a lot of you out there are super moms too, regardless of the details.

Happy Wednesday to all of the Super Moms I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment