Monday, October 14, 2013

10 months old

G is 10 months old now. A few days late on the post but life is busy





  • Sleep, Still awesome and about the same as last month. I love that I can generally count on good naps, makes the day a lot smoother.
  • Trying to wean but I still nurse at night and in the morning. He is still reluctant to take bottle but it is getting better. Even though I am adamantly anti-tv for babies our sitter noticed that he drinks better while watching Toy Story 3. Not any cartoon, just TOY STORY 3. What a weird kid. So, we borrowed TS3 this weekend and gosh darn it, it works. Since I dont like TS3 I tried Dispicable Me and that seems to work too. Dont judge me for the TV thing, My kid is skinny.
  • We have 4 teeth. Two big monster top teeth just cut through.
  • He is so mobile it is scary. He crawls faster than I can walk in some cases and he "Walks" around holding onto furniture and using his walker toy.
  • His favorite things are 
    • Mommy & Daddy (which we love)
    • His Duck Commander "Woodie" duck call. Strange.
    • The bucket that his blocks came in. Not the block, the bucket. Also, Strange.
  • He eats just about everything. For lunch today I gave him chicken schwarma. I thought he would be turned off by the garlic but no, he loved it. He does suddenly hate utensils. So foods must be appropriate for little fingers to pick up. 
  • He is very independent and we are seeing his stubborn side every now and then, but honestly I think its fun.
  • These months are passing faster and faster and I dont like it.
Love those eyes.





No comments:

Post a Comment