Tuesday, October 16, 2012

60 days left?!?!?!?


I cant decide if I am really excited or really scared. At the moment I am leaning towards excited. In less than 9 weeks I will be able to meet my little baby boy. We are slowly but surely putting his room together. Last week I got a recliner for the many long hours I am sure to spend rocking, nursing, and begging him to sleep. When I walk in the room and sit in the new chair I feel so at peace. I know that lots of memories are going to be made in that little piece of furniture. We started hanging a few things on the wall and hanging up the few little clothes that we have in the closet. The room seems like a blank slate on which the rest of our lives will unfold.

I have also been getting ready for Christmas. I need to be finished early because once this little bundle comes along no more shopping or decorating will be done. We decided that we needed new Christmas stockings. Our stockings are fine but we wanted Greyson's to match and I cant find the old ones anywhere to buy him one so we got all new stockings. I am a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas decor so we went with red and white. They are very cute and I cant wait to spend my Christmas with the stockings hanging on the fireplace and our new baby in our arms.

I am starting to feel much more pregnant and getting sleepy faster. I need to start limiting my activities so I can rest more. But when life is exciting its hard to turn things down. The next week should be interesting. I have my super fun baby shower hosted by my sister and friends this weekend. I cant wait to see old friends and family and celebrate with them. Then on Monday I fly (with Doctors approval) to Richmond, Virginia for three days of training. Im gonna be pooped come next weekend. So much good stuff and so little time.



No comments:

Post a Comment